|I know it looks like I put a giant pat of butter on my muffin, but I'm not crazy, I put a giant pat of CREAM CHEESE on my muffin. The flash just messed with it.|
Pumpkin Apple Bread or Muffins
recipe from food.com
3 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree (such as Libby's)
1 cup applesauce
1/2 cup apple juice (or water)
2 apples, peeled, cored, & diced
1. Preheat oven to 350. Spray pans with Pam (2 loaf pans or 1 loaf pan and 1 muffin tray). Or be fancy with butter and flour.
2. In a small bowl combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda, & salt.
3. In a large bowl combine sugar, pumpkin, eggs, applesauce, & apple juice until well-blended.
4. Add flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture.
5. Fold in diced apples.
6. Spoon mixture into loaf or muffin pans or both if you're indecisive like me.
7. Bake for 60 minutes for loaf pan(s) and about 40 for muffins.