Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pumpkin Apple Bread or Muffins

I know it looks like I put a giant pat of butter on my muffin, but I'm not crazy, I put a giant pat of CREAM CHEESE on my muffin.  The flash just messed with it.
 There are lots of pictures missing for this recipe and that's because my boyfriend and I started making these and then part way through I remembered, oh right!  I have a crafty blog and should be photographing this for a post.

Pumpkin Apple Bread or Muffins
recipe from food.com


cups all-purpose flour
teaspoons ground cinnamon
teaspoons baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree (such as Libby's)
4 eggs
cup applesauce
1/2 cup apple juice (or water)
2 apples, peeled, cored, & diced

1. Preheat oven to 350. Spray pans with Pam (2 loaf pans or 1 loaf pan and 1 muffin tray). Or be fancy with butter and flour.


2. In a small bowl combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda, & salt.

3. In a large bowl combine sugar, pumpkin, eggs, applesauce, & apple juice until well-blended.


4. Add flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture.


5. Fold in diced apples.


6. Spoon mixture into loaf or muffin pans or both if you're indecisive like me. 

7. Bake for 60 minutes for loaf pan(s) and about 40 for muffins.

No comments:

Post a Comment