Here is another way to use up your Crockpot Apple Pie Filling. Tiny pies! Oh, the cuteness!
1. Add 5 tablespoons cold water to Jiffy pie crust mix (it was very very delicious. Please use this crust!)
2. Roll out half of the dough. (The other half of the dough went to something you'll see tomorrow.)
3. Find appropriately sized circles. A larger one for the bottom and a smaller one for the top. Then start making your dough circles.
4. Put larger circle in muffin pan. Fill with apple pie filling. Pinch top and bottom together
(Tip: have more dough sticking up on the bottom than pictured so you can successfully pinch the pieces together.)
5. Add cute air vents.
6. Bake 15 minutes in 400 degree oven. The only top that stayed on it the one my boyfriend did using a knife. My pinching was not effective since the bottom wasn't big enough. But still, the tiny pies tasted delicious.
|Best mug ever! It has feet! It even serves as a pie plate when all the plates are in the dishwasher. I love thrift stores.|